SGFD dedicates new station

0
411

The South Greenville Fire District recently held an Open house and Dedication service for a new fire station located in the MATRIX business park. The Station was dedicated to retired South Greenville Fire Chief William M. (Billy) Campbell. Chief Campbell served over 32 years as an active member and now serves as the Chairman of the commission board. The station is located at 1820 Old Grove Rd. Piedmont