Quick action keeps fire from spreading – Pelzer

0
320

West Pelzer firefighters disconnect the power meter from a home during a fire on Front Street in Pelzer, Monday. The fire began around the fireplace and burned through the floor. Quick action by firefighters kept the fire from spreading. Firefighters extinguished the fire and removed smoke form the house. Wren firefighters stood by at the West Pelzer department until firefighters finished on Front Street. Pelzer EMS stood by on Front Street as firefighters extinguished the blaze. (Photo by David Rogers)