For May 17 Senate 4 special election
Any person wishing to vote in the Senate District 4 special election on May 17 must be registered by April 16. Anderson County Elections reminds voters to update their information if needed:
· If you have moved, make sure you are ready to vote by updating your registration.
· If you have moved from one county to another, you must register in your new county by the deadline to be eligible to vote.
· If you’ve moved within your county or changed your name recently, it will help ensure a smoother voting process for you – and your neighbors – by updating your information prior to the deadline.
Voters can register online at scVOTES.org (requires SC Driver’s License or DMV ID Card) and can register online before midnight on the day of the deadline
You can also register by:
· Visiting your county voter registration and elections office.
· Downloading a voter registration form from scVOTES.org. Complete and return it to your county voter registration and elections office:
o By mail, (postmarked by the deadline)
o By fax (received by the deadline)
o By email attachment (received by the deadline)