Williamston firefighters arrive at Deals Galore Saturday afternoon. Firefighters discovered light smoke in the building. It was determined to be the result of an electrical issue. The store had been evacuated when the fire department arrived. Williamston police officers assisted to keep the business secure. Firefighters remained on the scene for about an hour. Belton, Honea Path, and Cheddar firefighters assisted. (Photo by David Rogers)
- Advertisement -
COLUMBIA, S.C. — In their daily update Thursday afternoon, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) reported 261 additional cases of...
© © 2017 The Journal Online. All Rights Reserved.