Anderson County seeks to do its part to empower its citizens, create community awareness, and promote local creativity by providing a central platform of information. The ACSC Gov App is the new one stop shop to help you stay plugged-in to the day-to-day activities happening within Anderson County.
The concept of this app originated from Council Members Cindy Wilson, Brett Sanders, and Jimmy Davis when they asked for a platform in which County Personnel and Council could use to better inform the public. The goal was and has remained focused on providing citizen’s with timely information and a robust tool to accommodate several walks of life.
By downloading the app, users can get direct access to:
• Anderson County News updates/Press releases
• Submit county work requests
• Review the status of submitted work requests
• Pay tickets, taxes, and bills from mobile online portal
• Apply for open jobs from your mobile device
• Save important meetings straight to your personal calendar on your mobile device
• View countywide events/meetings anytime straight from your mobile device
• Opt-in to receive push notification for weather, urgent news, etc.
• Have easy access to Regional Airport gas prices, maintenance info, etc.
Download on your mobile device on both the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.